We met in Okoboji, Iowa in August 2001. We lived in Arizona for 6 years and have lived in the Seattle, WA area since 2010. We were married on October 23, 2010 and are expecting our first child in March, 2012.
Monday, September 26, 2011
12 Week Pics
Here's a first look at Baby Arnold. I'm going to try to be better at keeping this updated for you to see the progression of this pregnancy. We are into our 15th week here. These are the pictures from our 12-week ultrasound.
You finally updated the blog! I shouldn't talk...it's been a few months since I've updated ours. So fun to see pictures of your little sweetie relaxing in your very comfortable belly. Love you!
2 comments:
You finally updated the blog! I shouldn't talk...it's been a few months since I've updated ours. So fun to see pictures of your little sweetie relaxing in your very comfortable belly. Love you!
Aww, very sweet! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the 2nd trimester!! Love and hugs from the three of us!
Post a Comment